About the Grant
The WHNPA Project Grant was reestablished this year to allow a member to pursue an in-depth undertaking of their own that may otherwise be impossible without financial assistance.
The WHNPA Project Grant is open to all WHNPA members in good-standing.
A complete application package is required and consists of the following elements:
1. The application form
2. A photographic portfolio
- Electronic Macintosh format or URL of online portfolio is preferred
3. Professional resume consisting of:
- Professional background & work history
- Professional awards & honors
- Three (3) professional references
4. A Project Proposal:
- Project Summary
- Project Description (must include summary of research on project and how project will be executed)
- Proposed budget
- Explanation of project’s significance
- Final destination of project (publication, book, gallery exhibition, web, etc.)
5. If the project is a collaboration, a list of all team members, their portfolio, and their resume
The following will also be required of the grant recipient:
- Provide receipts for all project-related expenses
- Credit WHNPA for project funding assistance
- Provide a selection of images to be used for promotion of WHNPA and the project grant program.
All images will remain the property of the photographer.