DOWNLOAD THE POSTER
SMALL (800k) or HIGH RES (1.2 MB)
Please share information about our contest with eligible students.
DOWNLOAD THE 2014 RULES - coming in November 2013
Failure to follow every rule will disqualify your application immediately.
PAYPAL LINK (pay your student membership/contest fee)
Be sure to READ THE CONTEST RULES for full instructions before sending your entries.
- Entrants are not required to be WHNPA members, but membership is encouraged.
- If you choose to apply for membership, your still contest entry fee ($25) will go towards your first year’s dues. The entry process for video contest entries will be announced in November 2013 when the rules are posted.
- Simply submit your application for membership with your contest entry materials.
Membership application and by-laws
- Entries must have been produced by full-time students when the work was published.
- Student Contest membership/entry payments can be made via PayPal.
- Payments and emails must be received by Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Entrants must adhere to the code of ethics of WHNPA found at whnpa.org.
- All contest information and updates will be posted on this page.
The contest submissions will be accepted through January 19, 2014.
No submissions will be accepted after 11:59 p.m. EST on January 19, 2014.
A public judging will be held on February 8, 2014, hosted at the National Geographic headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Please feel free to join us and watch the process to see your portfolio critiqued.